Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you subject to Your Expert Self via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the Clause below (Cookies);|
|Your Expert Self, we or us||Your Expert Self, 32 Woodbine Terrace, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 9JJ;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Your Expert Self and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Your Expert Self accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.yourexpertselfonline.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
3. We may collected the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Company name
d. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
4. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Your Expert Self is the “data controller”.
5. Unless we are obliged or permitted to by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
6. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
c. Contact for market research purposes which may be done by using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
Third Party Websites and Services
8. Your Expert Self may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
12. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
13. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
14. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
16. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Your Expert Self (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
17. Data security is of great importance to Your Expert Self and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
18. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
19. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
21. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
22. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Your Expert Self to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
23. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
24. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
25. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a part in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
You may contact Your Expert Self by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 March 2017